Thursday, November 6, 2008

Today I got to visit with my friend Danielle.. She moved to Nevada a few years ago, so we only get to hang out once a year now.

We had a nice time :) Not what most people would consider exciting lol But perfect for her and I! We went to the library sale which I got a ton of books really cheap! Here is a list of the books I got.


These are Harlequin Super Romance:
Straight from the Heart by Linda Warren
The Doctor's Daughter by Judith Bowen
A Mother to His Children by K.N. Casper
The Third Mrs. Mitchell by Lynette Kent
The Witness by Linda Style
Montana Dreaming by Nadia Nichols
The Fire Within by Kathryn Shay
A Man Like Mac by Fay Robinson

These are Harlequin American Romance:
The Marrying Kind by Judy Christenberry
Runaway Cowboy by Judy Chistenberry
A Randall Hero by Judy Christenberry
The Best Man's Bride by Lisa Childs
Forever His Bride by Lisa Childs
Hannah's Baby by Cathy Gillen Thacker
A Coal Miner's Wife by Marin Thomas
Smokey Mountain Home by Lynette Kent
Reluctant Partners by Kara Lennox
Good Husband Material by Kara Lennox
The Mommy Bride by Shelley Galloway
Man of the Year by Lisa Ruff
An Honorable Texan by Victoria Chancellor
A Firefighter in the Family by Trish Milburn
A Dad for Her Twins by Tanya Michaels
Texas Lullaby by Tina Leonard


After the library sale, we went to lunch at one of my favorite pizza/sub restaurants called Nick's Place. We split a french fry and my personal all time favorite a Steak and Cheese CALZONE!! It's amazing and apparently Danielle thought so too! She was saying she couldn't wait to heat up her leftovers for dinner later. :)

Then we went to Building 19.. Which is a big thrift type store. We both got a bunch of socks! LOL They had some really cool soft cozy ones and I can't wait to put them on!
After that we went to Dunkin Donuts for Hot Chocolate.. I don't what it is about their hot chocolate.. but it's amazing! I had a white hot chocolate this time, and it was so yummy. :)

All in all, a really fun day. :) Can't wait to dive into some of those books! I love reading those little Harlequins these days.. They are such cute, feel-good stories.

No comments: