Friday, October 31, 2008

I had planned to stay in and read The Seance by Heather Graham, while answering the door to Trick-or-Treaters tonight.. But instead I ended up being one of the Trick-or-Treaters!

OK, well not me personally LOL... But I went with my sister and her two friends to take my 2 year old nephew. :)
He didn't want to put on his costume at all! And at the first house we went to he wanted to run in the house to play with the kids and dog there!
But once he got the hang of it, he was a good boy and started holding up his pumpkin for "TREATS!!" :) So cute!

We had a little pizza party before we left the house.. There was about 10 of us eating this huge pizza and french fries.. It was so yummy! My nephew prompted this, since this morning when my sister asked him if he wanted to go get some candy tonight he said "No, FRIES!" So my mom had to be sure to get some fries for him. :)

It was a lot of fun watching my nephew enjoy his first "real" Halloween.. He just had so much fun once he realized what it was all about... We also walked through this Haunted House that was truly amazing! It was at one of the houses we trick-or-treated at .. And I wish I had my camera with me to show the photos of the place! They really put on a big show! Even had a guy with a chainsaw at the exit door..



Here is some photos of my nephew as a cowboy riding a horse! :)


No comments: