Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I realized that I forgot to post here when I finished Nerd in Shining Armor! It was such a cute story and you can see my review for it here: Nerd in Shining Armor

I have also finished Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World.. which you can see that review here: Dewey

I am currently reading Dawn's Light by Terri Blackstock, which is the 4th and final book in her Restoration series. What a gripping book! I'm reading this with my friend Kym and we made a 4 day plan which I originally thought would be slightly difficult.. But this book is so good that we actually sped forward today and now intend to finish it in 3 days (tomorrow)!! :)


This was a crazy week (emotionally) ...Which you can read about in my previous post if you are so inclined to read a "novel"!!! LOL
I'm really surprised I was even able to focus on reading at all.. Good thing they were 2 good books ;)

No comments: